Monday, April 25, 2011

Glossolalia Hits the Road!


Hello my handful!

This is a brief announcement, just to say that as of next week, Glossolalia will be relocated to Ottawa for the summer. Instead of simply calling it quits, as is my wont, I will shift the focus of my blog to the Ottawa scene. She is a neglected rough gem in the Canadian music crown.

I am moving to Ottawa in order to find more work opportunities, and so this shall be the supreme meeting point of business and pleasure. From May until August, I will keep my blog updated with interviews, posts, and essays; all of which will be concerned with Ottawa music.

I hope this post finds you well, faithful reader. Stay tuned for the promised interview with Jamie Thompson (it's long and good) and more goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment